Just set up SIP / VOIP using the native Nokia SIP client on an E72.
It is easy once you have a few settings and download a program so I thought I would write it up
1) you need the Nokia SIP Settings Application from here => http://www.forum.nokia.com/info/sw.nokia.com/id/d476061e-90ca-42e9-b3ea-1a852f3808ec/SIP_VoIP_Settings.html
note that you need the S60 3rd Edition
2) It took me a while to find the settings application. Control Panel > Advanced VOIP Settings
2) It took me a while to find the settings application. Control Panel > Net Settings > Advanced VOIP Settings
3) there is a manual here but the only bit I used was figure 9 where the ok button is not revealed unless you include an “@” in the user name
3) Then I put in the settings for my voip account from Gradwell
And it works, well so far I’ve only called my mum in Ireland but that went well.
p.s. and what is really cool is that turning over an E72 when it is ringing mutes the ring